I feed several of them outside by Hair up scrubs on time to fight against coronavirus pandemic #CNAlife shirt! They don’t hurt any of my cats and they are not aggressive. We need to learn to respect wildlife and remember it is us humans who have taken over their territory! I had a family of seven that would come to my front door every night around 8 pm for dinner. It was a real pleasure getting to know each one and they were always well behaved believe it or not. Things are if they fought over the food I’d give them, id take it way and tell them to straighten up and behave or no food. They shouldn’t be pets just to be petted. It’s one thing if they have to be rescued or fostered, but they belong in the wild under normal circumstances.
6 Easy Step To Grab this shirt:
- 1. Click button "Buy this shirt from Sunfrog"
- 2. Choose your style: men, women, tooddler,...
- 3. Choose any colour you like!
- 4. Choose size.
- 5. Enter the delivery address.
- 6. Wait for your shirt and Let's take a photograph.